Types of Girls
I know what you all must be thinking , Mayank has gone MAD that he is trying to classify Girls which is the most complex creation of God. Ya I am trying to based on the experiences I had in My life.
I have always been a Male Chauvinist, it dosent mean I hate them in any way, its just that I hate when girls are given preferance over Men just because of Gender discrimination. I have many Girl Friends(Female Friends) and there is one thing common among them all and that is they are proud to be girls all others who being girls wanted to be men or better were my enemy(Hehehe).
This kind of relationship helped me a lot in knowing them better, so I clissified them as
1. Beauty with Brain
2. Beauty without Brain
3. Beautiful & Clever
4. Clever
5. DUMB
I know what you all must be thinking , Mayank has gone MAD that he is trying to classify Girls which is the most complex creation of God. Ya I am trying to based on the experiences I had in My life.
I have always been a Male Chauvinist, it dosent mean I hate them in any way, its just that I hate when girls are given preferance over Men just because of Gender discrimination. I have many Girl Friends(Female Friends) and there is one thing common among them all and that is they are proud to be girls all others who being girls wanted to be men or better were my enemy(Hehehe).
This kind of relationship helped me a lot in knowing them better, so I clissified them as
1. Beauty with Brain
2. Beauty without Brain
3. Beautiful & Clever
4. Clever
5. DUMB
No comments:
Post a Comment